Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Some question to consider

The freedom of religion and freedom of speech are important to me because I can practice any religion. I can speak anything when I thinking and feeling.

I like the weather in American.There are four seasons. The summer is very beautiful with sunshine.

The most difficult part about learning English is grammar and pronunciation.

When I first came to American. I was nervous because I can not drive and my English is very bad. Now I can drive. I took some ESL class to learn about English. My English is better. I can reading, writing and listening.

My Idol is Mrs Susan B Anthony because She fought for women's rights.

How about you?
What rights are important to you? Why?
What do you like best about the US?
What is the most difficult part about learning English?
Who is your Idol or role model? Explain.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice post, Oanh. I am really looking forward to seeing the video that Anton is making!
    Change:
    American - America (2 times)
    America is the PLACE. American is the NATIONALITY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you see the video? It is really nice. Please write a bit about your life recently, and/or a movie summary of our class movie.

    ReplyDelete